Tuesday, October 14, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Two years ago today I married the man of my dreams. He is my whole world and the most amazing man I could've ever hoped for. We had a small wedding in a small church in Davis, WV in the heart of Canaan Valley. October is amazing up there!!!! the leaves are gorgeous, crisp mountain air... everything I could've have ever imagined and more. Our best friends were by our side, family in the pews and we made the most important commitment we've ever made.

My hubby is without a doubt the most important person in my life. He's incredibly handsome, loving, protective and takes such good care of me. I love how he comes home and gives me a kiss everyday after work. How he grabs me and pulls me close when my alarm goes off every morning so we can snuggle through one snooze before I start my day. How he'll make me chicken noodle soup when I feel bad or tell me how pretty I look if we have lunch date during the work week. How he sounds oooh so sweet when he wants something and can make me laugh anytime I'm in a bad mood.

We've had some rough patches in our lives over the last few years... deaths, missed promotions, unexpected turns and hard times. Somehow he always stays solid and never lets it get to him. Even when I've broken down and don't think I can handle it, he's always right there picking me up and telling me we'll do it together.

I'm so happy that I found him and that he asked me to stay with him forever. Saying "I do" was the best decision I ever made. I only hope that the next 100 years are as wonderful as the first two. I want to be that old married couple on the front porch swing who trade a kiss and are holding hands. The ones younger couples hope to be like when they hear you're celebrating your 75th wedding anniversary when it's annouced at church. The ones you hear about in country songs, waiting on eachother even in heaven so they can be together forever.


I want our children to aspire for a marriage like their mom and dad's. To know that they should never accept anything less than pure love and joy... that there is a perfect someone they're going to spend their lives with. Someone who feels what you feel and will pick you up when you need it most.


I love you hubby! More than I ever could've imagined I'd love anyone. You are my perfect someone and I thank God everyday that he blessed me and lead me to you.
Happy Anniversary!!!!!

No comments: