If you don't know me, I'm Amy. 25, madly in love and searching, obviously.. Searching for what? Anything I guess. The meaning of why God put me here, the reasons things happen and what I should learn from them, searching for ways to see new things and learn who I really am. I change like the seasons. I'm always into something new and quitting a lot of those things shortly after I start. The things that stick become really important to me... my favorites being music, reading Chicken soup for the Soul books and my dogs. Shopping is up there too, yes it's important!
Let's see.. more background I guess. I have an amazing man I am lucky enough to call my husband. He and my father are the bravest men I've ever encountered and I am so incredibly blessed that I found him and we get to spend forever together. He is in the United States Navy and I could not be more proud of him. He's currently recruiting young men and women to join him in the service, so if your interested, let me know... I'll hook you up ;) We live in West Virginia and have 3 gorgeous, adorable, hyperactive Jack Russell puppies.

Sally is our oldest and without a doubt the leader of the pack(far left). It's her way or the highway and the recliner is her domain! We got her when we lived in Virginia and she was an only puppy until we moved here. She's incredibly spoiled, mostly my fault. Rascal (middle) has more personality than I can handle sometimes. He marches to his own drum, and it's usually beating at a rediculous speed. He makes me laugh more than any of them and you can't help but smile at him, even when he's being a punk. Buddy(right) is my little man. He is a cuddle bug and the baby of the group. He's the one who will jump in your lap and be totally content to lay there all day long. My heart melts when I hold him. We went to buy Sally a playmate and couldn't leave without both of them. I love them sooooooooooooooo much.
I think that's it for my first post. More to come I suppose.. unless I get bored with it :) Guess we'll see huh?
1 comment:
I heart you. Really. I do.
Post a Comment